- Making the audience interested by creating suspense.
- Use short clips to create some suspense and tension.
- The trailer needs something really scary at the very end.
- Use a flash of a scary scene zoomed in, lasting only a second.
- Use creepy voices to explain information rather than writing.
- Music is very important in film trailers something very slow, monotonous or droning works well.
- Use natural phobias that people are familiar with.
- The element of surprise.
Thursday, 7 January 2010
Posted by Shaun Ransom at 11:39